Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Muffin Knight Android Hack


Version: Muffin Knight FREE 1.5.1


  1. To simplify this I reset my game history. 
  2. Start the game (Single Player), select bridge level (1). The game makes you run side to side, jump, and shoot, to learn controls. 
  3. Do a low level analysis in GameCih, enter 0 and search. 
  4. Start the game and after grandma says to pic up the muffin, grab it and kill yourself.
  5.  On the next screen you will see the green bar displaying XP such as 15/30, enter 15 into GameCih or what ever your XP is. 
  6. Tap the screen to restart level. Grab another muffin and kill yourself. Since I leveled up to level 2 my XP is now 25/100, I enter 25. I did this three times until you see the screen cap I posted below with the address to change (4bytes).
  7. Download this file and Extract on data/data/com.angrymobgames.muffinknight



**When the game is counting the xp, I just force close the game and reopen it. The XML is already written to, you do not have to wait an hour for it to add up.

Pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...